During your navigation of the website of kipin.app we acquire some data, such as the IP address of your computer and the site's page views.
This data is gathered solely to ensure that the site is functioning and navigable properly. We collect some data for commercial purposes and, in some cases, to identify the user, it remains but 'anonymous.
Information of this type are present in special log and can only be communicated to the Authority 'iudiziaria, in the cases provided for by law.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information exchanged between the kipin.app server and your computer. They allow you to create statistics on areas of the site that users visit so anonymous and are stored before being transmitted back to the site the next visit.
Cookies used thus do not contain any personal information about users.
Cookies can be installed by the site you're visiting, in our case kipin.app (cd internal cookies: Technical, Analytics and profiling) or may be installed from other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Most browsers and 'can detect cookies and ask whether or not acceptance.
If you have set your browser to not accept cookies interaction with the site could be difficult.
What are "Technical" cookie?
They are cookies required to navigation, without them you would not be able to browse our website and use some of its functions.
Some examples: access to the private area, remember the accession process of an offer and the choices made while browsing.
What are the "Analytics" cookies?
These cookies collect information about how users use the website, such as which pages are visited more 'often, and whether users get error messages.
The collected data are read in the aggregate to understand the site's efficiency and the level of sailing experience; They are used solely to improve the operation and performance of the website.
What are the "Profiling" cookie?
They are cookies used to track user activity and create profiles on his/her tastes, habits, choices, etc.. for conveying dedicated information to him/her in-line with the already expressed preferences when browsing.
What are cookies "Third Party"?
Cookies-called "third parties" are, however, set a different kipin.app website.
This is because 'on each site may be present elements (images, maps, sounds, specific to web pages in other domains, etc.) That reside on servers other than the visited site.
Some third-party cookies allow you to record conversions related to ad requests.
What cookies we use and why '?
kipin.app The website uses the following cookies:
How to change the settings on cookies?
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but it 's possible to change the browser settings to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance.
Following a series of links to guides for the settings for the main browser cookies.
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Internet Explore [versione mobile]: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Safari [mobile version]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Please note that disabling cookies in your browser, these settings apply to all websites, not just to this.
Go to the information ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND ON CONSENSUS